Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you:
• Contact information such as name, email address, street address, and phone number
• Billing information such as credit card number and billing address
• Demographic information such as age, gender, interests, country and zip code
• Unique identifiers such as user name and password
• Location information such as your actual or approximate location
We or one of our trusted partners may use this information to:
• Send you requested updates
• Send you requested product or service information
• Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
• Administer your account
• Send you marketing communications
• Improve our marketing efforts
• Conduct research and analysis
• Display content based upon your location and/or interests
You may choose to stop receiving newsletters, updates or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails. Some Sites also allow you to change your email preferences within your online profile.
We and our third-party partners may automatically collect information as you browse our Site(s) such as the domain name, Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, mobile device ID, operating system and device type, average time spent on our Site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address you use to connect to the Internet and related geographical information about your computer or mobile device. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
Updating Your Personal Information
Our Sites may offer different methods for updating your personal information. To review and update your personal information on artist marketing Sites, please log in to your profile/account on each Site where you have registered.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us.
Changes to This Policy